Are the Prices per Pack? (example: $19.88)
Yes, All Prices are per pack. ( 1 Single Pack )
Demand for delivery increases
There are times when so many people are requesting delivery that there aren’t enough drivers on the road to help take them all. Bad weather, rush hour, and special events, for instance, may cause unusually large numbers of people to want to request a delivery with ONWHEEL all at the same time.
Prices go up
In these cases of very high demand, prices may increase to help ensure that those who need a delivery can get one. This system is calledsurge pricing, and it lets the onwheel.ca continue to be a reliable choice.
ONWHEELERS pay more or wait
Whenever rates are raised due to surge pricing, onwheel.ca lets you know. Some onwheelers will choose to pay, while some will choose to wait a few hours to see if the rates go back down.
You don’t have the cigarette brand I’m looking for now what?
You can order any cigarette brand that is available at your Ontario local gas stations by clicking the link blow:
Do you Sale by Carton or Box?
No, We only sale single packs with no minimum order.
Delivering Tobacco Guidelines
Orders containing tobacco products like cigarettes, cigars, electronic cigarettes, and other similar products. The following information is intended to help ONWHEEl.ca to lawfully deliver tobacco products in Ontario, Canada.
A. TOBACCO PRODUCT DROP-OFF
AA. AGE AND ID VERIFICATION
When an order contains a tobacco product, the law requires ONWHEEL.ca Drivers to verify the age of the customer before they hand over the tobacco product(s). We can only deliver tobacco products to a customer if the customer is 19 years of age or older.
To verify age, ONWHEEL.ca agent will ask the customer to see a valid ID before the order is sent out and also the driver will ask to see valid ID before they hand over the tobacco product(s). to you or someone 19+ on your behalf . ONWHEEL.ca Check every customer’s ID every time, even if the customer clearly appears to be over 19. A valid ID must include a photograph and date of birth. For example, acceptable forms of ID may include:
- A valid driver’s license issued by federal, state, county, or municipal government.
- A valid passport.
- An identification card issued by the Armed Forces of Canada that contains the name, date of birth, description, and picture of the person.
Next, we make sure the ID is not invalid or fake:
- We Check the expiration date. We Do not accept an ID that is expired.
- We might Ask you to remove the ID from your wallet.
- We Compare the customer at the door to the photo in the ID. We Examine facial features: The height, eye shape, ear and nose shape or placement similar? We Ignore weight, hair and makeup as these may change.
B. RESTRICTED LOCATIONS
Do NOT, under any circumstances, deliver tobacco products to the following locations:
- Public or private school (e.g. an elementary school);
- Hospitals & health care facilities;
- Sports venues or any place hosting a sporting event;
- College campus (e.g. a frat house);
- Prison, reformatory, veterans’ home, or state capitol grounds;
- P.O. Boxes;
- Locker or similar package storage service (e.g. a storage facility); or
- Other business that sells tobacco products (e.g. tobacco retail shop).
C. JUDGMENT – APPROVED – DENIED
Lastly, If we have any doubts about the ID, the customer, or encounter a situation in which it does not seem reasonable to deliver a tobacco product (e.g., a location where only minors present), we will not complete delivery and the order will be canceled and refunded.
|Census division||Census subdivision||In GTA||Toronto CMA||Oshawa CMA|
|Simcoe County||Bradford West Gwillimbury||✔️|